Tell Me Something Good Tuesday!

by Susan on June 17, 2014

Tell Something GoodTuesdays

It’s TMSGT, y’all! I will go first.

1. Yesterday I finished shooting almost all the garments for our Fall/Winter Collection and they are amazing. We worked with a whole bunch of really great designers and I’m thrilled with the results.

2. We are hard at work getting the third shipment of Sock Club ready to ship to you. Amy, our dye master, is doing a bang-up job, per usual.

3. I’m going on a much-needed vacation and it’s less than two weeks away!

What’s going on with YOU? Any small victories or triumphs you want to share? I have to say, reading what you all post here is always one of the very best parts of my week, so go ahead and TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD!

1 Controlled Jibe June 17, 2014 at 10:55 am

We have our first Nigerian Dwarf goat due in a week! It’s our first kidding season and we’re soooo excited (and quite a bit nervous too). We enjoy watching your lambcam and can’t wait to have our live goat TV here!

- Katie and Mark

2 Fran June 17, 2014 at 10:58 am

Well, it is no longer Monday. We are a day closer to Friday. I work from home tomorrow so I will be forgiven for not letting the kittens out into the yard this morning. If it rains my towels I hung on the line will be extra soft from the rain water rinse they get and if it doesn’t I will have fresh sunshine-smelling towels. I lead a pretty mundane life at least during the work week, so it’s the small things that get me through, like Birdy – one of the kittens – letting me snuggle her like I used to when she was a baby (“the kittens” are 13 months old but the babes of my pride). Oh, and maybe the best part of the day so far, a co-worker who was out of the office last week left Peterbrooke (local chocolatier) dark chocolate oreos on my desk as a thank you for some work I did for her when she was out!! Oh, and honey to be extracted!! (And I have PLENTY of jars on hand this year!!)

3 Melissa June 17, 2014 at 11:07 am

Well, I’m only working 3 days this week, which is much needed right now. I also got ducks to add on to my small flock of chickens this week, and they have been highly entertaining, in addition to providing eggs and eating bugs for me. Plus, I have managed to give away a solid chunk of the millions of tomato plants I managed to grow from seen (ok, it was only 100, but it seemed like millions).

Add in some knitting/crocheting time, and my goddaughter’s birthday party this past weekend, and you have a pretty happy Melissa.

4 Fran June 17, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Yay for happy Melissa!! And you reminded me, I have some tomatoes starting to ripen, they have more than a blush of red this morning!!

5 Melissa June 17, 2014 at 1:43 pm

I garden every year, but I still get a jolt when I finally get to pick something and eat it. You can’t beat fresh tomatoes!

6 Amy Proto June 17, 2014 at 12:07 pm

I’ve been asked to go on an adventure trip to the Adirondacks next week. I’m a West Coast girl, I’m so excited to travel to somewhere I’ve never been before! Best part, I’ll be with someone I dearly love and off the grid:-)

7 Joan June 17, 2014 at 12:27 pm

I just came across a lovely quote from Francois Mauriac: “No friendship, however brief, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever”

8 Tanya June 17, 2014 at 12:58 pm

I’m insanely grateful for the wonderful people I’ve met thanks to Susie and Juniper Moon Farm. So very many of them are my closest friends now. My life is changed forever (in the best way possible) because of one fateful fall day, a few short years ago. Thank you, Susie. Thank you Aunties. Thank you friends. Love y’all to the moon and back :*

9 knittingdancer on Ravelry June 17, 2014 at 3:56 pm

I got a pedicure today and it was so relaxing.

10 Kate K June 17, 2014 at 8:07 pm

We drove to our mountain cabin in Central Oregon today. After yesterday’s torrential rain, wind, thunder and lightning and HAIL at home, it is clear, sunny and beautiful here. What a life!

11 Erin L June 17, 2014 at 8:11 pm

On a whim, I bought myself a new sports bra at Nordstrom Rack. When I checked out, I was only charged a penny.

12 Trina Beena June 17, 2014 at 8:14 pm

You’ve inspired me in so many ways and because of that, I bought a Fitbit and in the 4 days that I’ve had it, I’ve logged 50,853 steps or 21.21 miles and I’ve lost 5.5 lbs.

13 Erin L June 18, 2014 at 7:12 am

Holy cow, woman! That’s amazing! My fitbit mocked me for the first 6 months that I owned it. I’ve finally gotten to the point where I’m averaging over 10,000 steps a day.

14 Trina Beena June 18, 2014 at 1:19 pm

It wasn’t easy but I’m determined that I will win the battle of the pudge!!

15 Therese June 17, 2014 at 9:33 pm

My daughter and I just got back from a week of volunteering at Save A Sato in Puerto Rico. They save street dogs and are as bare a bones operation as you can imagine yet do marvelous things to rescue, care and adopt out dogs. We were able to carry five adorable pups on board with us in our flights home and these little gals will be scooped up quickly here. I encourage you to peek at their website….three strong and dedicated women moving a mountain by inches.

16 Christine @ RurallyEverAfter.Wordpress.com June 17, 2014 at 10:34 pm

The house didn’t fail it’s inspection!!!!

17 Jane from Maryland June 18, 2014 at 11:34 am

It may not seem like much, but I finally cleaned out the freezer! A long time coming, some ancient items (going back to 2011) and the ice in one big block. Now to go buy fresh strawberries to freeze for winter!! Yay! All good.

18 Robin Allen June 18, 2014 at 12:07 pm

Some sweet friends gave up seven hours of their Saturday to do dirty, sweaty work in 90+-degree temps to help me flood-proof the back of my house.

19 babs707 June 18, 2014 at 1:58 pm

First weekday off since New Year’s coming up this week–not that I’m going to stay home and do what I should, but…I’ll enjoy it!