Behind the Scenes at the Photo Shoot!

by Lauria on June 15, 2013

A quick photo post of how yesterday’s photo shoot went. Thursday we were completely rained out, but got a TON of prep work done. Friday we were up in Salem, Mass (Yup, witch city) shooting at this lovely park right on the harbor. All photos are courtesy of Brenda, one of a lovely ladies who came from all over Mass to help us. We seriously couldn’t do it without these wonderful women!

SusieAlisonKrystaSam LauriaSusieAlison Alison Harbor LauriaSusieKrysta

Today we’ll be at in apple orchard in the area. I’m so keyed up I couldn’t sleep! Hopefully it won’t catch up to me too much today! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

1 Elizabeth June 15, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Hey, you’ve got Alison! Lucky ducks!

2 Lauria June 18, 2013 at 10:43 am

That we are! She’s fantastic! She’s been our tech editor for several seasons and I think you’ll be pleased to see what she’s helped us with this time around! (Hint: she also designs)

3 Denise June 15, 2013 at 6:14 pm

I know you’re busy and excited, but please take care of yourself :)

4 Sarah V. June 15, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Love these photos, thanks for sharing!

And I’ll second Denise’s sentiments – hope there’s time for rest, too.

5 Bill Horvath II June 15, 2013 at 8:37 pm

I’m so looking forward to being out that way in July!

6 Jamie Herron June 17, 2013 at 9:58 am

This was a lovely treat! I’ve lived in Marblehead, Salem, and Beverly, Mass for the last almost-40-years, and moved to Pittsburgh, PA last August. (Pittsburgh is FABULOUS, btw). Loved seeing my old “haunts” on the North Shore of Massachusetts (Winter Island has always held a special place in my heart). Love to you all!!!

7 Lauria June 18, 2013 at 10:41 am

I lived in Beverly before moving a bit south, and I just loved it there! I loved stepping out of my car at a parking lot and being able to get a whiff of the ocean on the breeze to remind me that I wasn’t far away from nature.