Probably something you would like…

by Susan on May 19, 2011

I am absolutely smitten by Duck Soup, this adorable baby jacket pattern by Anniepurls. This may be my next project.

Isn’t this the most amazing family portrait?

Such a lovely, simple quilt.

My amazing friend Lizzy House has done it again! Her latest fabric collection, 1001 Peeps, is absolutely fantastic! I will be buying the whole collection when it’s released and stashing it until I have time to make the perfect quilt with it. I still have altogether unreasonable stashes of Lizzy’s first three collections because I can’t bring myself to use them up.

These crocheted rocks are just unspeakably lovely.

Loving these Bensimone Sneakers!

I am both fascinated and terrified by the idea of Dinner in the Sky.

I am completely charmed by this embroidery floss holder.

What’s knocking your socks off this week? Share your links in the comments.

1 Christina DV May 19, 2011 at 1:50 am

Love the little dog/floss holder. It reminds me of these cute sheep yarn gauges http://www.etsy.com/listing/62413600/sheep-spinners-wpi-gauge-bamboo

2 Megan May 19, 2011 at 2:47 am

Holy cow. That Dinner in the Sky might be the scariest thing I’ve ever seen.
(But now I’m taking up stitching, because those are the cutest little holders ever.)

3 Suzy May 19, 2011 at 3:26 am

that baby sweater is soooo soooooo cute! I was just told today of a close friend – not a knitter! – who is having a baby! Yay!!!

4 Tracy Wells May 19, 2011 at 9:17 am

I love the family portrait of Harry, Charles, and Will. Where did you find it?

5 Diane Tetreault May 19, 2011 at 9:32 am

I love that simple quilt— perfect for the scraps that I’ve been hoarding!

6 Alicia May 19, 2011 at 11:29 am

I absolutely love the Lizzy House fabrics. I have been eying the ones at my local fabric shop for a little bit now…trying to decide what to make them into.

7 woolies May 19, 2011 at 12:06 pm

You’re torturing me.
I could not do dinner in the sky.
What color sneakers should I get?
My embroidery floss is all a-tangle. How many dachsunds do I need?????

8 Linda S May 19, 2011 at 1:56 pm

I thought this “periodic table” of fibers was kind of funny: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kb50QE3QhU0/TWK16KXfH_I/AAAAAAAAAHw/a2B-plLQbhk/s1600/KPToFrev22011.jpg
Love the family photo of the royals. My family takes terrible pictures–every one has at least one person w/eyes closed or mouth open (not in a good way). Crazy.